Automatic hard capsule filling machine maintenance
(1) When the machine is working for a long time, it is necessary to regularly clean the parts that are in direct contact with the drug. When the batch of drugs is changed or when it takes a long time to decommission, it must be cleaned.
(2) The transmission mechanism under the machine table top should always add lubricant (fat) in an appropriate amount to reduce the wear of moving parts.
(3) The main drive reducer should check the oil quantity once a month. When it is not enough, it must be refueled in a timely manner. The lubricant should be replaced once every six months. The rotary table indexing box must be changed once every 3000 hours. Generally, 90# is used. Engine oil.
(4) The safety clutch is used to protect the machine when the machine is overloaded. When the load is normal, the clutch should not slip. However, due to the long-term use, the slippage may also occur. When the slippage occurs during normal use, the clutch can be a round nut. Tighten it tightly to achieve the purpose of ensuring the normal operation of the machine and protecting it.
(5) The vacuum separator of the vacuum system mainly functions to suck the capsule into the upper and lower modules and separate the cap and the body in the filling of the hard capsule. If the capsule cannot be capped and the body is separated, the subsequent filling will not be performed. For each station of the machine's turntable, the main shaft of the machine is rotated for one week. The vacuum separator moves up and down once under the action of the cam. If the cap and body of the capsule are not separated smoothly, the gap between the upper plane of the vacuum separator and the lower plane of the lower module should be inspected. If the gap is too large, the degree of vacuum in the vacuum system cannot reach the vacuum required for cap and body separation ( About 0.05MPa), the gap is too small and it is easy to produce a top collision to deform the module. When the position of the vacuum separator needs to be adjusted, use the handle to rotate the main motor shaft, so that the vacuum separator rises to the Zui high position, and loosen the lock nuts at both ends of the adjustment bar under the machine table (one for the left-handed nut and one for the right-handed Nut), and then adjust the height of the vacuum separator by rotating the adjusting rod, then lock the nut and use the handle to rotate the main motor shaft until it is suitable. The degree of vacuum is read on the vacuum gauge of the machine's operation panel. When the vacuum level is too high, the vacuum degree adjustment valve can be properly opened. When the vacuum level is too low, the vacuum degree can be turned off or the vacuum degree adjustment valve can be closed. The vacuum system filter should be periodically opened to remove clogged contaminants to ensure that the vacuum system has sufficient vacuum.