1. The blister packing machine should be wiped, cleaned and kept clean.
2. Check the operation of the blister packing machine frequently, and deal with the problems in time.
3. According to the lubrication requirements, lubricate the equipment on time
4. Do not cut off water in cooling parts during operation. Before start-up, supply water first, and then heat the heating parts; when the production is terminated, stop the water supply after the heating parts reach the normal temperature.
5. The surface of the heat sealing roller shall be kept clean, and the fine copper wire brush shall be used to remove the attachment under the heating state. At the same time, the operator should pay attention to the operating range and the distance between the hand, arm and body and the heating roller to avoid scalding.
6. After the work is finished, cut off the power supply first, and then turn off the water source and air source after the heating parts are cooled to normal temperature.
7. When using or storing abrasives, avoid bumping and scratching, and do not contact with corrosive substances.
8. When the equipment is not used for a long time, the accumulated water in the water and gas channels shall be blown out with compressed air, and each part shall be coated with oil and covered with plastic.
1. When the blister packing machine is working, do not put your hand into the moving parts such as molding, sealing, typing, punching and cutting. When wearing the packaging film, pay attention to the heating part to avoid scalding.
2. When the blister packing machine is running, it is not allowed to adjust the transmission parts and moving parts. It is not allowed to clean the waste materials and plates directly by hand.
3. Do not place tools, parts and other items on the PVC platform and on the front-end actuators or shields of the machine to avoid forgetting or falling into the mechanism due to vibration,
4. It is not allowed to adjust various mechanisms and air and water regulating valves at will to avoid failure.
5. The grounding wire of the machine should be reliable, and insulation test should be carried out when replacing the heating element.