Drying Oven Dry heat sensitivity
Vacuum drying box precautions
The air-drying oven is designed for dry heat-sensitive, easily decomposable and easily oxidizable materials, and can be intervened in an inert gas, especially in complex parts. 1. Vacuum box housing must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
2. Vacuum box should be in the relative humidity ≤ 85% RH, around the non-corrosive gases, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field used in the environment.
3. Vacuum box studio without explosion-proof, anti-corrosion treatment, shall not put easy, explosive, easy to produce corrosive gas items for drying.
4. Vacuum pump can not work for a long time, so when the vacuum reaches the requirements of dry items, you should first turn off the vacuum valve, and then turn off the vacuum pump power to be less than the requirements of dry items, and then open the vacuum valve and vacuum pump power, This will extend the life of the vacuum pump.
5. Dry items such as moisture, then in the vacuum box and the best between the vacuum pump to join the filter to prevent the humid gas into the vacuum pump, causing a vacuum pump failure.
6. Dry items such as dry after the change to light weight, small size (for small particles), should be in the studio vacuum port plus barrier network, to prevent drying inhalation and damage the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve).
7. Vacuum box after repeated use, will produce a phenomenon can not be vacuum, then replace the door seal or adjust the box on the door out of the distance to solve. When the vacuum box drying temperature is higher than 200 ℃, will produce slow air leakage phenomenon (except 6050,6050B, 6051,6053 outside), then open the box behind the cover with a hex wrench unscrew the heater base, Ring or tighten the heater base to solve.
8. Bleed valve rubber plug if the rotation is difficult, can be coated with the amount of grease lubrication. (Such as Vaseline)
9. In addition to maintenance, can not open the left side of the box cover (except 6090 and 6210) to avoid damage to electrical control system.
10. Vacuum boxes should always be kept clean. Shoulder glass should not use a reactive chemical solution to wipe, the application of soft cotton cloth to wipe.
11. If the vacuum box is not used for a long time, will be exposed to the outside of the plating parts coated with neutral grease to prevent corrosion, and put on plastic film dust cover, placed in a dry room, so as not to damage the electrical components, use.