Maintenance of Automatic Hard Capsule Filling Machine
1. Vacuum separator of vacuum system mainly plays the role of inhaling capsule into upper and lower modules and separating cap and body. If capsule can not separate cap and body, subsequent filling will not be carried out. Whenever the turntable of the machine runs at one position, the spindle of the machine rotates for one week, and the vacuum separator moves up and down once under the action of the cam. If the separation of capsule cap and body is not smooth, the clearance between the upper plane of the vacuum separator and the lower plane of the lower module should be checked. Excessive clearance will make the vacuum degree of the vacuum system less than that required by the cap and body separation (about 0.05 MPa). Excessive clearance will easily cause the deformation of the lower module. When the position of the vacuum separator needs to be adjusted, rotate the main motor shaft with the handle to make the vacuum separator rise to the highest position, loosen the locking nuts at both ends of the adjusting rod under the machine table (one is left-handed nut and one is right-handed nut), rotate the adjusting rod to adjust the height of the vacuum separator, then lock the nut, and rotate the main motor shaft with the handle until it is suitable. The vacuum degree is read out on the vacuum meter of the machine operation panel. When the vacuum degree is too high, the vacuum degree regulating valve can be properly opened. When the vacuum degree is too low, the vacuum degree regulating valve can be turned down or closed. The filters of the vacuum system should be opened regularly to remove the blocked dirt to ensure that the vacuum system has sufficient vacuum.
2. There are five transmission cams in the machine, and five cams are installed on the main axle of the machine. They are cams used for capsule distribution in the first and second positions respectively, cams used for separating capsule caps and bodies by vacuum separator; cams used for eliminating uncoupled capsules in the sixth position; cams used for locking
3. The transmission mechanism under the machine working table should add lubricating oil (grease) regularly and appropriately to reduce the wear of moving parts. -
4. The main drive reducer should check the oil quantity once a month, refuel in time when it is insufficient, and replace the lubricant once every six months; the rotary table indexing box should replace the lubricant once every 3000 hours, generally using 90 # oil. -
5. Safety clutch plays a protective role when the machine is overloaded. The clutch should not slip when the load is normal, but it may also slip when it is used for a long time. When slipping occurs in normal use, the round nut of the clutch can be tightened to ensure the normal operation of the machine and protect it.
6. When the machine works normally for a long time, it is necessary to clean up the parts directly in contact with the drugs regularly. When the batch of drugs is replaced or the time of stopping is long, it is also necessary to clean up.
7. The transmission chain should be inspected once a week and a proper amount of grease should be added. It is necessary to tighten it again. When the chain is too loose and needs to be re-tightened, the tensioner should be moved to adjust, but the chain can not be opened and the chain can not be separated from the sprocket, so as not to disturb the movement sequence of the whole mechanism and prevent the occurrence of mechanism motion interference. -
filled capsules in the eighth position; cams used for capsule distribution in the ninth position. The cam used to push the finished product out of the workstation.