1.Method for reducing dust during manual feeding
(1) Add a round cover with a handle to the upper mouth of the hopper, and cover it in time after manual feeding to prevent the dust from spreading.
(2) The feeding hopper is sealed by using a vacuum feeder or a lifting feeder.
2. Ways to reduce dust when running on the press
(1) Increasing the auxiliary mechanism can adjust the depth of the upper punch into the middle die hole, and reduce the "puffing powder" when the tablet is pressed.
(2) The single layer absorbs the dust suction port of the dust, and changes it to a double-layer dust suction device that can suck the powder when the punching film is sucked, and the fine dust on the plane of the turntable after the scraper is scraped.
(3) Add a cover or cover on the upper opening of the cassette to add a dust suction port to the dust suction device to prevent the diffusion of dust during the top film and the film.
(4) Add a cover to the top of the feeder. 1) Forcing the feeder does not use this method, but the feeding hopper lower inlet and the forced feeder inlet are softly connected to seal the hopper lower opening to the forced feeder inlet line; 2) Natural feeding grid feeder A plexiglass cover is added on the top to prevent the dust generated by the collision of the particles during the operation of the upper punch, and the lower rail is arranged at different filling depths to reduce the overflow of the particles during the quantitative operation.
(5) Adjust the processing technology of the upper and lower punch holes and the middle mold inner hole of the turntable, improve the roughness of the inner hole surface and the circularity degree of the aperture, reduce the gap between the punch head and the inner hole of the middle mold, and reduce the “puffing powder” and “ Leaking powder."
(6) The dust removal interface is added to the top of the tableting chamber to further purify and reduce the dust in the tableting chamber.
3. Ways to reduce dust when operating under compression
(1) Adjust the processing technology of the upper and lower punch hole and the middle die inner hole of the turntable, improve the roughness of the inner hole surface and the roundness degree of the hole diameter, reduce the gap between the punch head and the inner hole of the middle die, and reduce the “leakage powder”.
(2) When clearing the field, first use the special cleaning tool to clean the upper punching plate, then remove the undershoot, and then use special cleaning tools to clean the dust under the middle mold, clean it, and then disassemble the middle mold.
4. The natural grid feeder, the bottom surface of the forced feeder and the mold plane in the turntable have the leakage of powder along the outer circle of the turntable during the tableting process.
(1) The basic structure of the grid feeder is not changed, the wall thickness is reduced, the skeleton of the feeder is formed, and then the polytetrafluoroethylene is sprayed or die-cast.
(2) Forcing the feeder to change the copper substrate hopper to a polyurethane seal structure.
(3) The feeder becomes a gapless feeder, and the bottom of the feeder is in zero gap contact with the die table in the turntable, which eliminates the structure of the scraping board, avoids powder leakage of the powder in the outer circle of the turntable, and avoids excessive powder leakage. The dust enters the undershoot, which is more conducive to maintaining the consistency of the weight.